Last month, HHHunt Homes of Richmond held its 2020 Kick-Off at Hardywood West Creek. This annual event celebrates team member successes from the previous year, showcases new communities and floorplans, and reaffirms our commitment to HHHunt’s Brand Promises and Values. There was so much to celebrate this year. Here are some of the highlights:
100% Club Inductees and Annual Award Winners
Every year we honor team members who have gone above and beyond for our homebuyers. We do this through our annual awards program and our 100% Club. The 100% Club is given to the community and team that earns a 100% willingness to refer HHHunt Homes to a friend or family. This year’s inductees were from Stonebridge Gardens. Located in Chester, Virginia, Stonebridge Gardens features quality crafted 3-story garage townhomes from the mid $200s. The team members included:
- Dale Yancey, Construction Manager
- Hien Vo, New Home Advisor
- Sean Quinn, Assistant Builder
- Brent Oliva, Construction Manager
- Erich Hoepner, Construction Manager
- Peter Petras, New Home Advisor
- Morgan Mescan, New Home Sales Associate
- Donna Tinsley, New Home Sales Associate
Our Annual Awards recognize those team members who embody our Brand Promises and Values every day. This year’s winners are:
- Employee of the Year: Brent Oliva, Construction Manager
- Outstanding Performance in the Area of Construction: Justin Martin and David Simmons
- Outstanding Performance in the Area of Operations: Jackie Baldwin
- Outstanding Performance in the Area of Sales: Vicky Gates
New Richmond-Area Communities in 2020
We also highlight our new communities that are planned to date at our kick-off. These include:
- Central Crossing: Located in King William County in the Central Garage district, Central Crossing is part of a new phase in an existing community. Homebuyers will enjoy affordable new homes from our Smart Living collection in a community tucked away from the hustle and bustle, but offering an easy commute to wherever life takes you!
- Mosaic at West Creek: Mosaic at West Creek is HHHunt’s first 55+ community in Goochland County. HHHunt Homes will be offering low-maintenance townhomes designed specifically with you in mind. This amenity-rich community will include a community clubhouse with outdoor entertaining features, resort-style pool, dog park, walking trails and more!
- Rocketts Landing: HHHunt Homes is proud to return to Rocketts Landing. Located in Richmond, Virginia, Rocketts Landing is a hip riverfront community situated on the banks of the picturesque James River. This one-of-a-kind city neighborhood highlights the very best in carefree metropolitan living. Our low maintenance townhomes will allow more free time to enjoy the best things in life – nature, arts and entertainment, vibrant nightlife, rich local history and so much more!
- Twin Rivers at Meadowville Landing: Check out the brand-new Clarity Collection from HHHunt Homes – developed to help you create experiences for how you live, no matter your age or stage in life. Twin Rivers is the newest neighborhood of Meadowville Landing, a beautiful riverfront community, located in Chesterfield County on the James River. The outdoor resort-style amenities include a water park and pool, community ponds for fishing, as well as a river walk and community dock.
At HHHunt Homes, we believe it’s how you live that matters and we are proud to offer customers across the Richmond region an amazing new homebuying experience in 2020.