We can’t believe that Memorial Day is here as is the unofficial start of summer! We believe it’s how you live that matters and enjoy seeing our homeowners making new memories around their communities. From picnics and parades to cookouts and pool parties, Memorial Day brings us together to celebrate and remember.
Are you looking for a quick, simple, and delicious dish to bring to your Memorial Day cookout this year? We love this Southwestern Dip that is so easy to make! Check out the recipe:
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 2 ripe avocados diced
- 1 15 oz can black beans (rinsed and drained)
- 1 15 oz can cannellini beans (rinsed and drained)
- 1 ½ cups sweet corn
- 1 bell pepper
- 1/3 cup red onion
- Tortilla chips (for serving)
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- Combine avocados, black beans, cannellini beans, corn, pepper, and red onion into a large bowl. Toss/stir well so that ingredients are well-combined.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together olive oil, lime juice, red wine vinegar, sugar, salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Pour dressing over other ingredients and stir/toss very well.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Serve the dip with a side of tortilla chips to add even more flavor and crunch. How are you celebrating the unofficial start to summer? We’d love to hear from you on our Facebook page. We hope you have a safe and happy holiday weekend!