Located in Richmond, Virginia, Rocketts Landing is a hip riverfront community situated on the banks of the picturesque James River. This one-of-a-kind city neighborhood highlights the very best in carefree metropolitan living. Our low maintenance townhomes allow more free time to enjoy the best things in life – nature, arts and entertainment, vibrant nightlife, rich local history and so much more!
In addition to enviable homes, Rocketts Landing residents enjoy a wealth of on-site and local lifestyle amenities just outside their doors, including a riverfront pool with sundeck and shallow-water lounge, modern pool house, state-of-the-art fitness center, bike trails, Virginia’s Capital Trail, boating, diverse dining and shopping, and private garden plots. Residents also enjoy close proximity to all that the thriving Rocketts Landing business hub and downtown Richmond have to offer.
Voted “Best New Neighborhood” by Richmond Magazine readers four years in a row, Rocketts Landing is perfect for residents in any stage of life!
- Two contemporary 4-story townhome styles with sky view terraces included
- Designs from 1,969 to 2,087 square feet
- Floorplans offering up to 3 bedrooms, 3 full baths, 2 half baths
- Modern gourmet kitchens
- Spacious family rooms
- Plenty of flexible space
- Attached 2-car garage
- Chic interior and exterior design elements
- Great selection of design options
- Resort-style recreational amenities
- “Work, live and play” community
- Riverfront pool with shallow-water lounge
- Home to Richmond’s only marina!
- Only a three-minute drive to downtown Richmond
- Call today for more information!
HHHunt Homes consistently meets and exceeds customer expectations. We maintain a nearly perfect customer service rating, and have earned almost 100 percent of homebuyer referrals, from our Richmond division and beyond. These achievements are due to ongoing employee enthusiasm for a private company of integrity and great leadership.
From The Upper $300s
- HardiePlank® siding with brick veneer accents, per plan
- Concrete slab on grade with stone veneer foundation
- Sky View Terrace
- Wood-grain textured fiberglass front door
- Deadbolts on all exterior doors.
- Two outside spigots
- Aluminum seamless gutters and downspouts
- Landscape design, per community standards
- Mailbox (per community specifications)
- Five-panel interior doors with 2 ¼” colonial casing
- 3-1/4” base moldings throughout
- Drywall wrapped windows
- 9’ ceilings on the first, second and third floors
- 8’ ceiling on Sky View Terrace level
- Ventilated shelving in closets
- Engineered hardwood flooring in the foyer, hallway and flex room on first floor; kitchen, dining area, family room & powder room on second floor.
- Carpet installed over 5 lb. cushion (per plan)
- Latex flat “Shell White” paint on interior walls & ceilings.
- Interior trim “White/White.”
- 36” flat panel Birch cabinets with crown moulding and hardware
- Choice level granite kitchen countertops
- Double-bowl, stainless steel under-mount sink
- Stainless steel electric appliance package to include free-standing smooth-top range with oven, non-vented hood/microwave combination & dishwasher
- Kitchen includes four recessed can lights & two pendantlights
- Upgraded chrome pull-out kitchen faucet
- Pantries per plan to include ventilated shelving
- 1/3 hp garbage disposal
- Icemaker connection provided at refrigerator location
ELEGANT BATH FEATURES…
- Powder room to include pedestal sink with oval mirror
- Cultured-marble vanities with integral bowl
- Flat panel Birch cabinets in all full baths
- Single-lever chrome faucets in all bathrooms with coordinating accessories package
White round commodes
- Polished-edge plate-glass mirrors over vanities (size varies)
- Ceramic shower in owner’s bath.
- One-piece white fiberglass tub/shower or shower only unit in all full bathrooms.
ENERGY SAVING COMFORT FEATURES…
- House wrap
- Single-hung vinyl tilt windows with half screens included
- 95% efficiency gas furnace & 14-seer air conditioner
- R-15 spray-in fiberglass & R-15 batt walls
- R-38 Average
- Tankless gas water heater
WIRED FOR TODAY…
- Standard HHHunt Homes’ fixture package
- Garage door opener with two remotes
- Smoke detectors hardwired in each bedroom & on every level
- Carbon monoxide detector located outside sleeping areas
- Exhaust fan in each bathroom
- Two structured wiring for phone and four structured wiring for cable
HHHUNT HOMES PERSONAL GUARANTEE…
- State-of-the-Art Design Gallery for selections
- Pre-scheduled homesite meetings with Builder throughout construction process
- Post-construction warranty program
- Mehfoud Elementary School (K-2nd)
- Varina Elementary School (3rd-5th)
- Rolfe Middle School
- Varina High School
HHHunt Homes Information Center
GPS Address: Old Hudson Street, Henrico, VA 23231
From I-95, take Exit 74B. Go 0.3 miles and turn left onto Dock Street. Go approximately 0.8 miles and turn right onto E. Main Street. Go approximately 0.4 miles and turn right onto Old Hudson. The Sales Center is one block ahead on the left on the corner of Old Hudson and Old Main Street.
GPS Address: Old Hudson Street, Henrico, VA 23231
Information Center Hours:
Tuesday – Thursday 11am-6pm
Friday & Saturday 11am-5pm
Sunday 12pm – 5pm
Contact: 804.972.5216 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Metro Area :
- Richmond VA
- Price :
- ( $403,850 )
- Address :
- Old Hudson Street, Henrico, VA 23231
- Phone Number :
- Community Price :
- From the upper $300s
- County :