Exciting new beachside community on the Chesapeake Bay.
Located in Hampton, Virginia, our Buckroe Bayfront neighborhood will feature casually sophisticated, yet family-friendly residences offering beautiful style and ultimate comfort. Homeowners can enjoy plenty of local recreation and relaxation just outside their doors!
The City of Hampton boasts countless social and recreational opportunities, including Bluebird Gap Farm city park and petting zoo, Buckroe Beach Park, Virginia Air & Space Center, Riverside 3D IMAX Theater, The Hamptons and The Woodlands Golf Courses, and so much more!
- 3 innovative new home styles
- Designs from 1,943 to 2,406 square feet
- Floorplans offer 3 – 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths
- Modern gourmet kitchens
- Spacious family rooms
- Lofts and plenty of flexible space
- Attached two-car garages (optional)
- Great selection of modern design upgrades
- Coastal, Heritage, Bungalow exterior themes
- Excellent selection of design options
- Bay view lots available!
HHHunt Homes consistently meets and exceeds customer expectations. We maintain a nearly perfect customer service rating, and have earned almost 100 percent of homebuyer referrals, from our Hampton Roads division and beyond. These achievements are due to ongoing employee enthusiasm for a private company of integrity and great leadership.
- Merrimack Elementary School
- Benjamin Syms Middle School
- Phoebus High School
From I-664 North (via the ramp to Newport News/Hampton), take Exit 1B to merge onto I-64 East, toward Downtown Hampton/Norfolk/VA Beach. Take Exit 265C toward Armistead Ave./Langley. Turn left onto Rip Rap Road. Turn left onto N. King Street. Turn right to merge onto US-258 N/E Mercury Blvd. Turn left onto E. Pembroke Avenue. Follow Pembroke for approximately 2 miles to community entrance. Turn right on South Second Street. Information Center on right.
- Metro Area :
- Hampton Roads VA
- Address :
- Buckroe Avenue, Hampton, VA 23664
- Phone Number :
- (757) 250-7272
- Price :
- $1,040,725 ( $325,940 - $380,000 )
- Community Price :
- From the $320s