At HHHunt Homes, we take great pride in providing our homeowners with benchmark customer service, construction excellence, quality materials, innovative architectural design, the finest locations and unparalleled value. These characteristics were on full display at this year’s Richmond Parade of Homes and Triangle Parade of Homes. One of our Brand Promises is to be a Provider of Quality Products and Services and our teams in Raleigh and Richmond got the opportunity to shine this year.
- Hudson Model at River Mill: The Hudson model at River Mill is a bright and spacious townhome featuring three bedrooms (with an optional fourth bedroom) and two and a half bathrooms (with an optional third bath). The Hudson has been immensely popular since debuting at River Mill earlier this year and won the Best Bath and Gold Awards in the furnished Townhome and Condominium category.
- Morgan Model at Magnolia Green: The Morgan model is a gorgeous plan with three bedrooms and two and a half baths. This single-family home is loaded with designer features and won the Best Kitchen, Best Bath, and Gold Awards in the furnished Single-Family Detached category. We’ve even got two Quick-Move-In Morgan plans at Magnolia Green right now!
- Carmichael Model at Stonebridge Gardens: Stonebridge Gardens has quickly become one of the fastest selling townhome communities in Chester. The Carmichael plan is a well-designed, three-story, garage townhome with two bedrooms (with an optional third bedroom) and two and a half bathrooms (with an optional third bathroom). The Carmichael won Best Curb Appeal, Best Kitchen, and the Gold Award in the furnished Townhome and Condominium category.
HHHunt Homes of Raleigh showcased three distinct plans in this year’s Triangle Parade of Homes.
- Edison Model at Granite Falls: Priced from the upper $200s, the Edison is one of HHHunt Homes’ newest plans. This three-bedroom (with an optional fourth bedroom) home offers an open-concept perfect for entertaining friends or family.
- Brenton Model at Townes at North Salem: The Brenton plan is a fully loaded, three-story, garage townhome in the heart of the Town of Apex in North Carolina. The Brenton features three bedrooms (with an optional fourth bedroom), two and a half baths (with an optional third bathroom), and a spacious family room and kitchen with amazing natural light.
- Mason Model at Reserve at Wackena: The Mason is a homeowner’s dream with four bedrooms and a guest suite on the first floor. This plan includes a morning room, great room, covered porches on the front and back of the home, and designer kitchen.
At HHHunt, we believe it’s how you live that matters and we are constantly finding new ways to wow our homeowners with beautifully designed homes.