Located in Toano, Virginia, with close proximity to Williamsburg, Virginia, our family-friendly White Hall neighborhood offers affordable luxury homes marked by Bungalow-, Coastal-, Heritage- and European-inspired architecture. White Hall showcases exceptional two-story residences that keep with our commitment to build in only the most progressive locations.
Quietly nestled amid the scenic natural beauty of Williamsburg and James City County, White Hall’s area recreational amenities include a stylish resident clubhouse, pool with sundeck, tennis courts, children’s playground, scenic hiking/biking trails, multi-purpose athletic field and beautiful formal garden.
Coming Summer 2015: White Hall Amenity Center!
- 15 contemporary new home styles
- Designs from 1,915 to 3,485 square feet
- Floorplans offer 3 – 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths
- Modern gourmet kitchens
- Spacious family rooms
- Plenty of flexible space
- Attached two-car garages
- Architecturally distinct exterior themes
- Excellent selection of modern design options
- Convenient first-floor owner’s suites available!
- Planned amenities: resident clubhouse, pool with sun deck, tennis courts and a children’s playground!
HHHunt Homes consistently meets and exceeds customer expectations. We maintain a nearly perfect customer service rating, and have earned almost 100 percent of homebuyer referrals, from our Williamsburg division and beyond. These achievements are due to ongoing employee enthusiasm for a private company of integrity and great leadership.
- Stonehouse Elementary School
- Toano Middle School
- Warhill High School
From Richmond, turn right onto Route 30 South. Travel 1.7 miles to the first traffic light (junction of Routes 30 and 60). Make left at traffic light onto Rochambeau Dr. Travel 1 mile and then make right on School House Lane. The model home is located on the right, at 3601 Lavender Lane.
From Newport News, take I-64 to exit 227. Turn left onto Route 30 South. Travel 1.7 miles to the first traffic light (junction of Routes 30 and 60). Make left at traffic light onto Rochambeau Dr. Travel 1 mile and then make right on School House Lane. The model home is located on the right, at 3601 Lavender Lane.
For GPS use: 112 School House Ln, Williamsburg, VA 23188
- Metro Area :
- Williamsburg VA
- Price :
- $628,450 ( $308,275 - $320,175 )
- Address :
- 3309 Hickory Neck Boulevard, Toano, Virginia 23168
- Phone Number :
- (757) 250–3660
- Community Price :
- From the mid $200s
- GPS :
- 112 School House Ln, Williamsburg, VA 23188