Meadowville Landing – The Villages – Now Selling!
Introducing the newest neighborhood within Meadowville Landing – The Villages. Single family homes on 1/3 acre homesites, priced from the $300’s. Chester’s premier riverfront community is now more affordable than ever before.
- Designs from 2000 to more than 4000 square feet
- Floorplans offer 3 – 6 bedrooms, 2.5 – 4 baths
- Great selection of modern design options
- Featuring wooded home sites and several private cul-de-sacs
- Amenities include ponds, a river walk, pool, clubhouse and fitness center
- Convenient Chester location with highly ranked schools!
- Minutes from I-295 and Rivers Bend Blvd., and within 10 miles of Downtown Richmond, Petersburg and Fort Lee.
- Ranch floorplans, first floor in-law suites, finished basements and spacious third floors.
Call for an appointment today!
HHHunt Homes consistently meets and exceeds customer expectations. We maintain a nearly perfect customer service rating, and have earned almost 100 percent of homebuyer referrals, from our Richmond division and beyond. These achievements are due to ongoing employee enthusiasm for a private company of integrity and great leadership.
From The $340s
- 11912 Sternwalk Court
- Price: $439,950
- Address: Sternwalk Court, Chester, Virginia, 23836
- Homesite: 20
- Floorplan: Bradenton
- Sq Ft: 3466
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3.5
- Garages: 2
- Status: Ready NOW!
- Phone Number: 804.972.5216
- MLS: 1735912
- Schools: Chesterfield County
- Elizabeth Scott Elementary
- Elizabeth Davis Middle
- Thomas Dale High
- Beaded vinyl siding with architectural features, per plan.
- Brick or stone foundations and masonry front porches (per plan)
- Brushed concrete driveway, house sidewalks and front porch
- 30-year dimensional shingles
- Aluminum seamless gutters and downspouts
- Wood-grain textured fiberglass front door with hardware and kick plate.
- Aluminum railings
- Sod and irrigation in front, side and rear yard
- Landscape package
- Mailbox (per community specifications)
- Deadbolts on all exterior doors
- Deck (sizes vary per plan)
- Side entry garage
- Two outside spigots
- 5 panel interior doors with 2 ¼” Colonial Casing
- 3 ¼” Colonial Base Molding throughout
- 9’ ceilings on the first floor (with options for 10’ ceilings)
- 8’ ceilings on second floor except angled roofs
- Ventilated shelving in closets
- Hardwood floors in foyer, first floor hall, kitchen/nook, powder room and dining room (or flex room if there is no dining)
- Carpet installed over 5 lb. cushion (per plan)
- Pull-down attic access (per plan)
- Latex flat “Shell White” paint on interior walls & ceilings
- Interior trim “White/White”
- 36” overlay cabinets with Crown Molding
- Granite kitchen countertops
- Under-mount, double-bowl stainless steel sink
- Stainless steel appliance package including electric smooth-top range with oven, non-vented microwave/hood combination and dishwasher
- Chrome pull-out kitchen faucet
- Pantries per plan to include ventilated shelving
- 1/3 hp garbage disposal
- Icemaker connection provided at refrigerator location
- Four recessed lights
- Pendant light over island
ELEGANT BATH FEATURES…
- Powder room to include pedestal sink with oval mirrorCultured marble vanities with integral bowls
- Overlay cabinets in all full baths
- Chrome single-lever bathroom faucets with coordinating accessories package
- Cultured marbled vanities with integral bowls
- Owner’s bath includes fiberglass tub w/separate shower
- Ceramic tile floor in owner’s bath
- Vinyl flooring in all full baths, powder and laundry room
- One-piece white fiberglass tub/shower units in secondary bathrooms
- 40” polished edge plate-glass mirrors over vanities
ENERGY SAVING COMFORT FEATURES…
- House wrap
- Tankless gas water heater
- Single hung vinyl tilt windows, with grids between glass; half screens included
- 95% efficiency gas furnace and 14 seer air conditioner.
- Two Zone system (plan specific)
- R-15 spray-in fiberglass & R-15 batt walls
- R-38 blown cellulose or R-38 batts in ceilings not accessible to blown cellulose
WIRED FOR TODAY…
- HHHunt Homes’ fixture package: Black for exterior, nickel or bronze for interior
- Photocell on lamp post per neighborhood design standards
- Smoke detectors hardwired in each bedroom and on every level
- Carbon monoxide detector located outside sleeping areas
- Exhaust fan in each bathroom
- 2 structured wiring for phone & 4 structured wiring for cable
- Garage door opener with 2 remotes
HHHUNT HOMES PERSONAL GUARANTEE…
- State-of-the-Art Design Gallery for selections
- Pre-scheduled homesite meetings with Field Superintendent throughout construction process
- Post-construction warranty program
Elizabeth Scott Elementary
Elizabeth Davis Middle
Thomas Dale High
Find HHHunt Homes’ Meadowville Landing on Google Maps!
Address: 1600 James Overlook Drive, Chester, VA 23836
(GPS: Deep Water Cove)
From I-95, take exit 61A (Route 10/E. Hundred Road) towards Hopewell.
Go about 2.5 miles to Left on Rivers Bend Blvd.
Rivers Bend Blvd. turns into Meadowville Rd past 295.
Turn left onto Deepwater Cove Dr., into Meadowville Landing.
Turn right on James Overlook Drive Dr and our model will be the first home on your left.
From I-295, take exit 16 toward Meadowville Technology Park. In 1.2 miles, turn left on Deepwater Cove Dr., into Meadowville Landing.
Turn right on James Overlook Drive and our model will be the first home on your left.
1600 James Overlook Drive
Chester, VA 23836
(GPS: Deep Water Cove)
Sunday & Monday 12pm-5pm
Tuesday – Saturday 11am-5pm
- Metro Area :
- Richmond VA
- Price :
- $870,285 ( $430,335 - $439,950 )
- Address :
- 1600 James Overlook Drive, Chester, Virginia, 23836
- Phone Number :
- Community Price :
- From the $340s
- County :
- GPS :
- Deep Water Cove, Chester, Virginia, 23836