Located in Midlothian, Virginia, with close proximity to Richmond, Virginia, our Collington neighborhood offers something for everyone in any stage of life. Whether you’re a busy professional, growing family or savvy second-home buyer, you can create signature digs with our fantastic selection of new home styles. Collington showcases one- and two-story residences marked by Traditional-, Craftsman- or European-inspired exteriors.
Chesterfield County – named one of the nation’s “100 Best Communities for Young People” four years in a row – is the perfect place to call home. With plenty to see and do, Collington offers residents a wealth of diverse lifestyles, social opportunities and favorite pastimes.
- Large homesites up to 1/3 acre!
- 10 contemporary new home styles
- Designs from 2,204 to 3,485 square feet
- Floorplans offer 3 – 4 bedrooms, 2 – 2.5 baths
- Modern gourmet kitchens
- Spacious family rooms
- Plenty of flexible space
- Attached two-car garages
- Architecturally distinct exterior themes
- Community pool and clubhouse
- Lighted tennis courts and volleyball
- Playground, all-purpose fields and gazebos
- Scenic walking trails
- Private wooded homesites available
- *USDA 100% financing available!
*Income and other restrictions apply for USDA financing. For more information, visit http://www.rurdev.usda.gov/va.
HHHunt Homes consistently meets and exceeds customer expectations. We maintain a nearly perfect customer service rating, and have earned almost 100 percent of homebuyer referrals, from our Richmond division and beyond. These achievements are due to ongoing employee enthusiasm for a private company of integrity and great leadership.
- Spring Run Elementary School
- Bailey Bridge Middle School
- Manchester High School
14500 Needham Market Road
Midlothian, Virginia 23112
Model Hours: Call for appointment
Contact: Art McGivern at (804) 572-1182 or FoxCreek@HHHuntHomes.com
- Metro Area :
- Richmond VA
- Address :
- 14500 Needham Market Road, Midlothian, Virginia, 23112
- Sq Ft :
- Phone Number :
- (804) 572–1182
- Starting From :
- Price :
- $645,765 ( $322,280 - $323,485 )
- Community Price :
- From the $270s